Term 1: 9 Jan to 21 Mar 2020
Click here to register
(Please select the Module Interested when registering.)
Term 1: 16 Jan to 21 Mar 2020
Thursdays, 7.30 pm – 9.30 pm @ SAC Cathedral New Sanctuary
Examination 21 Mar 2020
The following modules are being offered:
- Module 4B: Jeremiah & Ezekiel
Instructors: Rev Peter Cook, Rev Hambali Leonardi, Ps Grace Tan
- Module 12: Ephesians to Philemon
Instructors: Ps Stanley Tay, Ms Vivien Chen, Ms Amy Lau, Mr Kwan Fook Seng
This Biblical Studies Programme enables participants to systematically study, book by book, all 66 books of the Bible.
- Instruction is aimed at bringing Bible literacy to the participants, to help them know the contents of the Bible and to apply God’s Word to life.
- The 14 modules of this programme enable participants to study the entire Bible in 4 years.
- With the exception of Modules 1A and 1B, each module comprises an average of 9 lectures/tutorials, conducted on Thursday evenings, 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm. There will be no classes during the June and December school holidays.
- Two modules are conducted concurrently in a term: each from the Old and New Testaments. You may only sign up for one module each term.
- Participants may choose their modules in any order. However, we recommend that all first-time participants attend Module 1 (A or B) to receive a background overview of the Bible.
- The course calendar for 2019 is given above. The book studies will continue into 2020.
Participation is offered at 3 levels:
(1) Certificate of Participation – this requires a minimum of 70% attendance and satisfactory completion of simple assignments during the course
(2) Certificate of Biblical Studies (individual modules) – this will be issued on passing a written examination conducted after each module
(3) Certificate of Biblical Studies (full completion of 10 modules) – this will be issued on passing ten written examinations
$10 per module (inclusive of study materials);
$5 for written examination.
Module 1 is free of charge.
Payment in cash is payable by the 1st lesson of each module.
Click here to register
(Please select Module Interested when registering.)
Registration opens 1 month before the start of each course and closes by the 3rd week of each Module.
Enquiries: 6337 6104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For returning participants: Please email your interest to email@example.com, with your full name (as in NRIC/FIN) and Module name.
The schedule for 2020 is available below.