In view of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, Modules 5 & 13 are suspended until further notice. Thank you for your interest.
This Biblical Studies Programme enables participants to systematically study, book by book, all 66 books of the Bible.
- Instruction is aimed at bringing Bible literacy to the participants, to help them know the contents of the Bible and to apply God’s Word to life.
- The 14 modules of this programme enable participants to study the entire Bible in 4 years.
- With the exception of Modules 1A and 1B, each module comprises an average of 9 lectures/tutorials, conducted on Thursday evenings, 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm. There will be no classes during the June and December school holidays.
- Two modules are conducted concurrently in a term: each from the Old and New Testaments. You may only sign up for one module each term.
- Participants may choose their modules in any order. However, we recommend that all first-time participants attend Module 1 (A or B) to receive a background overview of the Bible.
- The course calendar for 2019 is given above. The book studies will continue into 2020.
Participation is offered at 3 levels:
(1) Certificate of Participation – this requires a minimum of 70% attendance and satisfactory completion of simple assignments during the course
(2) Certificate of Biblical Studies (individual modules) – this will be issued on passing a written examination conducted after each module
(3) Certificate of Biblical Studies (full completion of 10 modules) – this will be issued on passing ten written examinations
$10 per module (inclusive of study materials);
$5 for written examination.
Module 1 is free of charge.
Payment in cash is payable by the 1st lesson of each module.
Registration opens 1 month before the start of each course and closes by the 3rd week of each Module.
Enquiries: 6337 6104 or email@example.com
For returning participants: Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name (as in NRIC/FIN) and Module name.
The schedule for 2020 is available below.