A Countercultural Discipleship Course that will move you from shallow Christianity to depth in Christ through two courses:
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course is the first step that launches you into a transformative spirituality with God and will equip you with tools to develop a deep interior life with Christ.
- Emotionally Healthy Relationship Course will teach you practical steps that launches you into transformative relationships with others and equips you with skills to love others like Jesus.
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course:
- directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Why the EH Spirituality Course?
- An estimated 85% of Christians are stuck in their relationship with Christ
- Only 1% of church leaders say that the church is doing well in discipling new and young Christians
- Only 20% of church-goers participate in any type of discipleship activity
- Only 1 in 4 Christians study the Bible to find God's will for their lives
- Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have a powerful, long-term impact in the world
EHS Course Schedule
EHS Course 1st run
Register for this course
EHS Course 2nd Run
Course Fees: $50/- includes The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Book, EHS Workbook and EHS Day by Day (total $35/-).
EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
The EHR Course equips people with practical relationship skills to love others like Jesus.
- Check Your Community Temperature Reading
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore The Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder to Integrity
- Fight Cleanly
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learning
Listen to the Testimonies and Power of the EH Relationships Course
EH Relationship Course Schedule
Emotionally Healthy Relationship Course
Every Tuesday 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Dates to be confirmed.
Registration is currently closed, please check back later.
Course Fees: $50/- includes The Emotionally Healthy Relationship Workbook and EHR Day by Day.
Emotionally Healthy Woman Course
EH Woman is a discipleship course for women facilitated by women. This course provides you a way out of inauthentic, superficial spirituality to genuine freedom in Christ. “I Quit” is the 1st step to emotional and spiritual health resulting in living out the true self made in the image of God.
The course will cover:
- Quit Being Afraid of What Others Think
- Quit Lying
- Quit Dying to the Wrong Things
- Quit Denying Anger, Sadness, and Fear
- Quit Blaming
- Quit Overfunctioning
- Quit Faulty thinking
- Quit Living Someone Else’s Life
Register for this course
Enquiries: 63376104 ext 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org