Intro: 7 June Thurs, 7.30 pm 2nd Run: 5 Jul - 30 Aug (Thursdays), 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Registration is closed.
What is the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course?
A PLAN FOR DISCIPLESHIP THAT DEEPLY CHANGES OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
The EH Spirituality Course:
- directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Why the EH Spirituality Course?
- An estimated 85% of Christians are stuck in their relationship with Christ
- Only 1% of church leaders say that the church is doing well in discipling new and young Christians
- Only 20% of church-goers participate in any type of discipleship activity
- Only 1 in 4 Christians study the Bible to find God's will for their lives
- Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have a powerful, long-term impact in the world
EHS Course Schedule
EHS Course Introduction (2nd Run)
7 June 2018 Thursday, 7.30 pm
Venue: Classroom A, Basement 2, St Andrew’s Cathedral New Sanctuary
At this meeting you will find out about EHS Course, hear testimonies, ask questions and find out what it takes to complete this course.
EHS Course 2nd run
Every Thursday 7.30 pm - 9.30 pm (5 July - 30 Aug 2018)
Venue: St Andrew’s Cathedral, CNS, B2, Classroom A
Course Facilitators: Rev Soon Soo Kee, Kwan Fook Seng, Priscilla Chua and others
Course Fees: $50/- includes The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Book, EHS Workbook and EHS Day by Day (total $35/-).
Registration: You may register for the course here. You will receive an auto-email acknowledgment of your place.
Closing Dates for Registration: Registration closes on 17 June 2018.
Enquiries: 63376104 ext 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org