The Nave is open for PRIVATE WORSHIP from Tuesdays to Fridays, 10 am to 4 pm.
Worshippers may enter the Nave for personal prayer, individually or in groups of not more than 5 each.
BOOKING A PRAYER SESSION
Each session is for 30 minutes, starting on the hour. Please phone 63376014 to book an appointment by 5 pm the day before. Subject to availability, walk-ins may be permitted.
ENTRY INTO THE CATHEDRAL
All will enter the Cathedral premises by the MRT Gate (next to the Welcome Centre / Café). There will be no entry to vehicles; drivers are advised to park their cars in the carparks outside the church.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Worshippers are reminded not to mingle and should leave the church premises promptly after the 30-minute session.
- The Cathedral will have in place all safe management measures mandated by MCCY to protect you and our staff during this period.
- Please comply with these measures when you are in the Cathedral compound.
The Listening Room (Prayer-Listening Hotline)
If you need someone to talk to or be prayed for, please phone St Andrew’s Cathedral Listening Room 83879914 (daily, 10 am - 6 pm)
Other National Helplines
- Samaritans of Singapore - 1800 221 4444 (daily, 24 hrs)
- National Care Hotline - 6202 6868 (daily, 24 hrs)
- Care Corner Counselling - 1800 353 5800 (Mandarin, Mon-Fri, 10 am-10 pm)
- Crisis Relief Alliance - 8777 0019 (English & Mandarin, daily, 9 am to 9 pm)