From 5 Jan 2021, The Chapel for All Peoples will be available for Private Worship (instead of the Nave) from Tuesdays to Fridays, 10am to 4pm.
Worshippers may visit the Chapel for personal prayer, individually or in groups of not more than 5 each.
BOOKING A PRAYER SESSION
Each session is for 30 minutes, starting on the hour. Please phone 6337 6104 to book an appointment by 5 pm the day before. Subject to availability, walk-ins may be permitted.
ENTRY INTO THE CATHEDRAL
All will enter the Cathedral premises by the MRT Gate (next to the Welcome Centre / Café). There will be no entry to vehicles; drivers are advised to park their cars in the carparks outside the church.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Worshippers are reminded not to mingle and should leave the church premises promptly after the 30-minute session.
- The Cathedral will have in place all safe management measures mandated by MCCY to protect you and our staff during this period.
- Please comply with these measures when you are in the Cathedral compound.
The Listening Room (Prayer-Listening Hotline)
If you need someone to talk to or be prayed for, please phone St Andrew’s Cathedral Listening Room 83879914 (daily, 10 am - 6 pm)
Other National Helplines
- Samaritans of Singapore - 1800 221 4444 (daily, 24 hrs)
- National Care Hotline - 6202 6868 (daily, 24 hrs)
- Care Corner Counselling - 1800 353 5800 (Mandarin, Mon-Fri, 10 am-10 pm)
- Crisis Relief Alliance - 8777 0019 (English & Mandarin, daily, 9 am to 9 pm)