The Diocese of Singapore commemorates the work of our education mission in 11 schools (including 2 special needs schools) and 21 pre-school services in September 2022. You can support the work by:
- Praying for the Diocesan education mission.
1. The Principals & Senior Leadership Team
- Wisdom and courage to lead the team in fulfilling our education mission
- Confidence to promote Christian values in our schools amidst changing societal values
2. The Staff
- Well-being of our teachers and support staff as they labor tirelessly in their roles and responsibilities
- Good role models for our students
3. The Chaplaincy Teams
- Effective ministry amongst students and staff
- Opportunities to share the Gospel through both formal and personal engagements
- Strong emotional and mental health
- Wisdom in their academic pursuit and learning
- Grow up to be positive, resilient servant leaders in their generation
- Contributing to the Education Mission Fund which supports the hiring of school chaplaincy staff.
For giving via bank transfer, transfer amount to your parish and indicate 'Education Mission Fund'.
For giving via cheques, it should be payable to 'Diocese of Singapore', please indicate 'Education Mission Fund' at the back of the cheque.