Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Parish of St Andrew’s Cathedral will be held by way of ZOOM Webinar on Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 1pm (Singapore time).
- A member will not be able to attend the AGM in person because of safe distancing control measures that are currently in place.
- A member may only attend the AGM by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means. This year’s AGM will be held at 1pm on 28 June 2020 by ZOOM Webinar. Members who intend to be electronically present at the AGM will be required to register their attendance on https://form.jotform.com/SACMembership/AGMReg
- A member of the parish may only vote by appointing the Chairman of the AGM (ie. the Vicar) as the member’s proxy to attend, speak and vote at the meeting. This is done by depositing with the parish an instrument of appointment (also known as the Proxy Voting Form) by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Secretariat, St Andrew’s Cathedral, 11 St Andrew’s Road, Singapore 178959.
- A member can only vote at the AGM by submitting a completed Proxy Voting Form not later than 2359h, 25 June 2020.
- Members can obtain the Proxy Voting Form by registering on https://form.jotform.com/SACMembership/AGMReg
- All substantial and relevant questions will be addressed by the Church leadership prior to the AGM. Questions that concern a matter that will be put to a vote will be addressed by the Church leadership before the closing date for the lodgement of Proxy Voting Forms. A member may submit questions to the parish via email to email@example.com or post to Secretariat, St Andrew’s Cathedral, 11 St Andrew’s Road, S(178959).
- After the Proxy Voting Forms are submitted and counted, the Chairman will announce the results during the AGM.
- Please be advised that the proxy form voting system, as prescribed by law, is an open voting system. We understand that members may have concerns about the secrecy of their votes cast at the forthcoming virtual AGM. The Cathedral has put into place practicable measures that will ensure that the secrecy of members’ votes will be preserved and secured to the fullest extent possible.