Cathedral Biblical Studies Term 2
7:30 pm, 23 March
Upcoming Cathedral Biblical Courses (Mar-May 2017)
- TERM 2 Module 3 (23 Mar - 27 May) The Former Prophets (Joshua, Judges, 1 & 2 Samuel, 1 & 2 Kings)
- TERM 2 Module 9 (23 Mar - 27 May) The Early Church (Acts)
About Cathedral Biblical Studies Programme
- In Jan 2017, St Andrew's Cathedral launched a new Biblical Studies Programme that will enable participants to systematically study, book by book, all 66 books of the Bible.
- Instruction will be aimed at bringing Bible literacy to the participants i.e. to know the contents of the Bible and to be able to apply God's Word to life.
- With the exception of Module 1, each module comprises an average of 10 lectures / tutorials, conducted on Thursday evenings, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. There will be no classes during the June and December school holidays.
- 2 modules will be conducted each term: one on the Old Testament and the other on the New Testament.
- Participants may choose their modules in any order. However, we recommend that all first-time participants attend Module 1 (A or B) to receive an Overview of the Bible.
- The 14 modules of this programme enable participants to study the entire Bible in 4 years.
$10 per module, inclusive of study materials and assessment. Payment in cash is payable at the 1st lesson of each module.
Online registration: Please click here.